Thursday, November 25, 2010

ITS SHOW TIME!!

So its the morning of the parade and im some what upset because of the simplifying but i am getting over that and just want this day to end!!!

The rehearsal goes well and everything is working...

So i get home and decide to whip up and outfit and it all starts again!! DRAMA.. the one i make makes me look somewhat like Kristy alley before jenny Craig(i love her.. I'm not being mean) and
I DiDNT CRY! thank god! and just decided to maybe go shopping at 3:30.. I'm so stupid.. I fin nothing and in the end alter another dress i made to make it look cute enough to walk down a catwalk!!
Ok.. fixed...
I take one breath and then i hear my phone ring.. i look down and its 'HANNAH'... OH S&%$!!!

"Trish... i have some bad news!!"
I will never forget this moment...(its 5:30 by the way i need to be there by 7:30.. you can imgaine the stress)

"What???????"
"They broke the zip on the top of your final DRESS"
The tears half come out...

So i RUN AND SPEED THERE!!! PICK UP THE DRESS AND TAKE IT HOME!!! GET DRESSED AND RUSH BACK!!!!

At this point i am 100% over it and want a glass of champagne to ease the pain!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The show must go on and everything goes smoothly the show is over!! we Celebrate and we DANCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment