Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Polyester...do I DYE or DIE!

So we arrived home safe and sound.. NOW was time to get started!

First thing was first i had to confirm the order I had made a week or so ago in HK. Hoping and praying that what I was getting was correct.

Talking to the manufacturers overseas on the telephone proved to be..... tricky!! to say the least!
Soooo.. email was the way to go...

After send the first email.. I waited..... praying... hoping....that i got.. the SILK fabric in IVORY!
the next few hours consisted of my checking my email every 5 seconds.

...then it came.. the email that broke my heart in to a 1000000 pieces!
the fabric was not SILK.. it is POLYESTER! ooohhhh..... mmmmyyyy......... and the stress levels rise! polyester... oh my polyester.. possibly the worst fabric to DYE.. and I DIE! See my plan was all along to get the fabric in ivory and dye it to suit what i wanted...and if you know anything about dying fabric you would know that dyeing polyester is basically impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment